Simply Decadent Owner

Simply Decadent Owner
Hey, It's me, Tawnya

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Orange Sauce

I love to cook with citrus and I love oranges. I do a lot of pork loin chops for catering jobs. Honey Mustard is popular, but I like to do apricot glaze or this orange sauce is a good choice.

Orange Sauce

2 Tbsp granulated sugar
2 Tbsp orange zest
1 cup orange juice
1/2 cup orange marmalade

In a small saucepan over medium heat stir together all of the ingredients until the sugar and marmalade are melted. It is then ready to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brazil, Indiana, United States
I have a restaurant in Brazil, Indiana named Simply Decadent Cafe & Catering. I also do full event catering along with wedding/party planning. I must admit I am horribly addicted to coffee and wild cherry diet pepsi along with chocolate. I love listening to my MP3 player while I cook and have been known to dance around the kitchen a little. Have to make the kitchen fun don't we? I don't have any formal kitchen training, but have learned a lot over the years from a few fantastic cooks, my grandma being one of them. I love trying new recipes and my customers are always willing to be my taste testers.

Sigma Kappa Party

Sigma Kappa Party
Dessert Buffet