Simply Decadent Owner

Simply Decadent Owner
Hey, It's me, Tawnya

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blueberry Blast

Hello all of my foodie friends. I have been busy, busy in the kitchen. I have about 6 gallons of fresh blueberries and I am looking for some new recipes to make with them. I would love to hear if anyone has a great recipe to share. They are just so pretty and tasty. I am thinking of some blueberry preserves. I have a lovely bar cookie that has a shortbread crust and then a layer of preserves or caramel and then nuts, ect.
My coconut balls have been selling as quick as I can make them. You all should try them. Just like a mounds bar. I have to hide them in the kitchen or I want to eat more than I sell. I will be posting a few decadent recipes tomorrow. See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brazil, Indiana, United States
I have a restaurant in Brazil, Indiana named Simply Decadent Cafe & Catering. I also do full event catering along with wedding/party planning. I must admit I am horribly addicted to coffee and wild cherry diet pepsi along with chocolate. I love listening to my MP3 player while I cook and have been known to dance around the kitchen a little. Have to make the kitchen fun don't we? I don't have any formal kitchen training, but have learned a lot over the years from a few fantastic cooks, my grandma being one of them. I love trying new recipes and my customers are always willing to be my taste testers.

Sigma Kappa Party

Sigma Kappa Party
Dessert Buffet