Simply Decadent Owner

Simply Decadent Owner
Hey, It's me, Tawnya

Thursday, July 16, 2009

This is a new vinaigrette dressing that I found in a magazine that is fantastic. My customers really enjoy it and it gives lots of flavor without having to use a lot of dressing on a salad.

Oriental Vinaigrette:
3/4 cup rice vinegar
1/4 cup hoisin sauce
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp crushed red pepper
1 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp sugar
1/2 cup light olive oil

In a blender combine all but olive oil; process until smooth. With blender on, add oil in a slow steady stream.

Hope you all enjoy this as much as my customers and I have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brazil, Indiana, United States
I have a restaurant in Brazil, Indiana named Simply Decadent Cafe & Catering. I also do full event catering along with wedding/party planning. I must admit I am horribly addicted to coffee and wild cherry diet pepsi along with chocolate. I love listening to my MP3 player while I cook and have been known to dance around the kitchen a little. Have to make the kitchen fun don't we? I don't have any formal kitchen training, but have learned a lot over the years from a few fantastic cooks, my grandma being one of them. I love trying new recipes and my customers are always willing to be my taste testers.

Sigma Kappa Party

Sigma Kappa Party
Dessert Buffet