Simply Decadent Owner

Simply Decadent Owner
Hey, It's me, Tawnya

Monday, July 20, 2009

Oriental Pork Salad

Here is the simple salad that goes with the Oriental Vinaigrette posted earlier. You can use pork, chicken, tofu or just go veggie.

4 cups shredded pork
1 cup matchstick carrots
1 cup beansprouts
3/4 cup sliced green onions
1/2 slivered almonds

Combine ingredients and coat with oriental vinaigrette. Refrigerate until serving.
This salad is good as it is or served in a wrap. I made eggroll bowls to serve it in.

Take eggroll wrappers, brush lightly on each side with olive oil and place on undersides of jumbo muffin tins. Bake at 325 for about 12 minutes. Leave on for 10 minutes to cool and then you have a nice little cup for your salad.
This is also nice for dessert bowls also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brazil, Indiana, United States
I have a restaurant in Brazil, Indiana named Simply Decadent Cafe & Catering. I also do full event catering along with wedding/party planning. I must admit I am horribly addicted to coffee and wild cherry diet pepsi along with chocolate. I love listening to my MP3 player while I cook and have been known to dance around the kitchen a little. Have to make the kitchen fun don't we? I don't have any formal kitchen training, but have learned a lot over the years from a few fantastic cooks, my grandma being one of them. I love trying new recipes and my customers are always willing to be my taste testers.

Sigma Kappa Party

Sigma Kappa Party
Dessert Buffet