Simply Decadent Owner

Simply Decadent Owner
Hey, It's me, Tawnya

Tuesday, August 3, 2010







Well, just made a huge batch of yummy salsa. Everyone needs to try this. It was so simple. You can buy the seasoning packages called Mrs. Wages and just add cilantro, onion, garlic and your tomatoes. I even added a couple jalapenos. You put it in a large pan and cook it down and then put in your jars and give them a hot bath. The fantastic thing is that the instructions are on the package. I used the following:
20 lbs. tomatoes
3 bunches of cilantro
2 large red onions
2 jalapenos
3 cups white vinegar
1 clove garlic
I ended up with 12 pints and 6 quarts of salsa. I have included some cool pictures.



1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Brazil, Indiana, United States
I have a restaurant in Brazil, Indiana named Simply Decadent Cafe & Catering. I also do full event catering along with wedding/party planning. I must admit I am horribly addicted to coffee and wild cherry diet pepsi along with chocolate. I love listening to my MP3 player while I cook and have been known to dance around the kitchen a little. Have to make the kitchen fun don't we? I don't have any formal kitchen training, but have learned a lot over the years from a few fantastic cooks, my grandma being one of them. I love trying new recipes and my customers are always willing to be my taste testers.

Sigma Kappa Party

Sigma Kappa Party
Dessert Buffet