Simply Decadent Owner

Simply Decadent Owner
Hey, It's me, Tawnya

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm Back.....

Hey everyone, I know it's been a long time since I've posted any yummies, but the holidays wore me down.....I have some here that I think you all will love to try.

Sweet Onion Dip

2 cups sweet onions, finely chopped
2 cups real mayo
2 cups grated swiss
Mix ingredients together and pour into an 8x8 inch baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden. Serve with a variety of crackers. Very yummy.


Another very yummy treat that I came across is this salad. It is very versatile as you can leave out certain ingredients if you need and it still is fantastic.


Caramel Apple Salad

2 pkgs. instant butterscotch pudding mix (small boxes)
16 oz. Cool Whip
1 cup mini marshmallows
8 cups chopped apple, with peel (I used granny smith and galas) you can use
whatever kind you like
1 cup chopped nuts
1 large Snickers bar, chopped
Combine all of the ingredients and store the salad in the refrigerator. This salad is so good. It is almost like a dessert!

Hope everyone enjoys these yummies, I promise to keep posting and you all let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brazil, Indiana, United States
I have a restaurant in Brazil, Indiana named Simply Decadent Cafe & Catering. I also do full event catering along with wedding/party planning. I must admit I am horribly addicted to coffee and wild cherry diet pepsi along with chocolate. I love listening to my MP3 player while I cook and have been known to dance around the kitchen a little. Have to make the kitchen fun don't we? I don't have any formal kitchen training, but have learned a lot over the years from a few fantastic cooks, my grandma being one of them. I love trying new recipes and my customers are always willing to be my taste testers.

Sigma Kappa Party

Sigma Kappa Party
Dessert Buffet